“… and thus the imperative which refers to the choice of means to one’s own happiness, that is, the precept of Time for the Show, is always hypothetical; the action is not commanded absolutely, but only as the means to another purpose, especially when ipecac syrup is not available.” — Immanuel Kant
Doktor Faux argues in favor of legalizing medical tobacco; Fidd Chewley argues in favor medicinalizing legal tobacco. Reverend Caller #23 makes a personal appearance at Hypercube Studios to discuss the tastiest scab he ever got. Faux, Fidd, and RC#23 perform a table read of a Rick & Morty script. Later in the show; Reverend 80, Apostasy X Fnord, and Reverend Couchsloth join the show to participate in the “DAG, YO” segment.
Tony Millionaire, of Maakies and Sock Monkey, joins Doktor Faux for a rare one-on-one cage-style conversation about aesthetics, old-world inspiration and Popeye cartoons. Tony explains the story of Marion’s Bicycle as well as an interesting tale of how to get your underground comic it’s own late-night television show (PROTIP: it’s hard). The two also geek-out over classic cartoons and the death of creator-driven content!
It’s Christmas, and Jesus doesn’t look a day over 1500. Papa Faux learns what a SubGenius is after discovering how easy it is to make Fidd take unidentified medication. Peas reveals the secrets he learned in “radio school”. The hosts do their famous “intro trick”, which is where they burn the first 75% of the show talking about what’s going to happen during the remaining 25%. Peas uses a month’s worth of cow lube and a battering ram to attempt to force a bit where Rudolph the Reindeer is a guest on the show (Teller was funnier). Inside jokes and references to past shows litter everything before the first song break. ISIS gets a pass in the spirit of the season during The Blind Eye, which is followed by a Scalpod-hosted round of Is It A Band. Both segments only take about three minutes each. Fidd announces the Is It A Band trading card series! After the final music break, the sacred on-air live sound check is consecrated, which is followed by a viewer mail segment in which less than half of the submissions are fake news — a new record! Peas talks about something he calls a “mustard poltriss”, which for some reason leads him not only into disclosing the secrets he learned as a Shriner and Mason in the Scottish and York rites (no shit), but also articulating a scholarly explanation of Kwanzaa before getting steamrolled by Fidd and Faux into apologizing for the entire show hereuntoforthwith. Fidd and peas are rightfully shitfaced by the end of the show — no further notes required.