You should read this
Effective date: January 21, 2019
Time for the Show dot com (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the timefortheshow.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data, despite how you were dressed at the time.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you, as well as to mock and shame you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”), sometimes we won’t and we’ll take it anyway. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Fake name and last name
- Phone number
- Smart Thermostat IP Address(es)
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Times you may or may not be at home
- Blind spots in security cameras
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, whether or not you said anything funny, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, trained dog(s), Google Maps Streetview, credit-card transaction monitors, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Mint Chip Cookies. We use Mint Chip Cookies to eat in-between meals.
Use of Data
Time for the Show dot com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To find where you live
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To harass you from within any distance of you
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To exploit individuals we have declared “fair game”
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. We will always sell out our users to protect ourselves first, or to simply profit.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there. We will then print it out and paste it on a section of Trump’s Border Wall.
Disclosure Of Data
Time for the Show dot com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Time for the Show dot com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- If it is funny
Security Of Data
The security of your data is not important to us. Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are not obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. Like anyone reads these anyway.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers, and also make fun of your child for the rest of their life on our own time.
- By mail: 6428 Doby Peak Drive Las Vegas, NV 89108